We combine the earliest, most accurate, and comprehensive pre-mover data with highly advanced pre-mover analytics to drive better results.
When it comes to movers, more and more leading companies spanning banking, insurance, healthcare, DIY, retailing, appliance manufacturing, and cable MSO systems are turning to Target Data for timely precision targeting to support pre-mover customer acquisition, customer retention, list suppression, and maximized lifetime value.
License our Nomad™ Data Mart to reach movers. When it matters.
Target Data’s pre-mover data is based on 24×7 data collection, updated continually, to identify movers within days of their home being listed for sale. We possess a 3-year longitudinal history of pre-mover data with comprehensive, nationwide coverage.
Our data is housed in our purpose-built Nomad™ Data Mart, a highly secure, scalable, and hosted SAS 70 environment. Clients can license our pre-mover data to support their own in-house / 3rd party mover marketing efforts. Our data can also be used as part of one of our turnkey / off-the-shelf mover direct mail programs.
Work with our pre-mover analytics team for deeper insights in the what, when, and how of mover marketing.
Target Data has developed a proprietary set of behavioral and predictive mover marketing models that tap the full potential of our Nomad™ Data Mart. By partnering with our data analysts, you can conduct mover analytics to inform your pre-mover marketing strategy, improve targeting, optimize the timing and frequency of promotional offers, minimize waste, and increase marketing ROI.
Our clients have used our pre-mover analytics to hone their marketing strategies, plans, and tactics in the following areas:
- Mover segmentation
- Mover behavioral modeling
- Mover predictive modeling
- Mover direct mail timing and frequency
- Multivariate testing
- Mix analysis
- List Suppression
Achieve dramatically better results with our pre-mover marketing initiatives.
Companies working with Target Data have improved the efficiency and effectiveness of their pre-mover marketing efforts in ways that directly impact the bottom line. Areas where we have demonstrated better results include:
New Customer Acquisition
- Contact movers weeks or months before your competition during the critical time when many purchase decisions are made.
- Identify optimum strategies, tactics, offers and track ROI.
- Identify customers who are preparing to move
- Communicate early and often to reduce churn
- Use historical data to model baseline retention and benchmark loss rates
- Avoid waste by eliminating pre-movers from your lists when they are not ready to buy (for example, credit card solicitations)